14 reasons to LOVE Gettysburg College
There are a lot of reasons to love Gettysburg College. Browse the fourteen listed below and let us know what we missed.
1. Alumni near and far sport their Gburg pride.
2. The College has a great appreciation for art.
3. Gettysburgians have a rich history of giving back.
4. There are plenty of spots on campus to refuel.
5. Faculty go the extra mile to ensure their students succeed.
6. We love to lend a helping hand.
7. Gettysburg has gone global.
8. Roommate bffs!!
9. Your school spirit allows you to reach decibels you never thought you could.
10. Take sunrise pic. Post. Repeat. = Instant Instagram guru!
11. Gettysburg student-athletes are gamers.
12. Our campus is a winter wonderland.
13. And the gravy on top…
14. Gettysburg College is home.
View "Gettysburg love stories" on Facebook.
Read about couples who found true love at Gettysburg.
Founded in 1832, Gettysburg College is a highly selective four-year residential college of liberal arts and sciences with a strong academic tradition. Alumni include Rhodes Scholars, a Nobel laureate, and other distinguished scholars. The college enrolls 2,600 undergraduate students and is located on a 200-acre campus adjacent to the Gettysburg National Military Park in Pennsylvania.
Contact: Mike Baker, associate director of communications and coordinator of development communications, 717.337.6521
Sydney Braat '18, communications and marketing intern
Posted: Fri, 10 Feb 2017
Next on your reading list
Share this story: